lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2010

Why am I atracted to someone I know is no good?
Because you're hoping you're wrong, and everytime she does something that tells you she's no good you ignore it, and every time she comes through and suprises you, she wins you over and you lose that argument with yourself, that she's not for you.

I know it's hard to believe people when they say I know how you feel, but I actually know how you feel.
You see, I was seeing someone, turned out that he wasn't love with me, like I thought. What I'm trying to say is: I understand feeling as small and as insignificant as humanly possible and how it can actually ake in place that you didn't know you had inside you, and it doesn't matter how many new haircuts you get or gyms you join or how many glasses of Chardiné you drink with your girlfriends, you still go to bed every night going over every detail and wonder what you did wrong or how you could've missunderstood. And how in the hell in that brieve moment you could be that happy, and sometimes you can even convince yourself that he'll see the light and show up at your door.

And after all that, however long "all that" may be, you go somewhere new and you'll meet people who'll make you worthwhile again and little pieces in your soul will finnally come back and all that fussy stuff, and those years of you life that you wasted, that will eventually begin to fade.

-The Holiday

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario